- Suboxone can remain in your system for up to two weeks after taking the last dose.
- Suboxone is comprised of buprenorphine and Naloxone; each ingredient has its own half-life. Half-life refers to the amount of time it takes for half of a single dose of a drug to leave your body.
- Buprenorphine has a 37-hour half-life.
- Buprenorphine is metabolized into norbuprenorphine, which can remain in your system for up to nine days.
- Naloxone has a half-life of 30-60 minutes.
- Suboxone is detectable in urine, hair, saliva and blood tests.